Thursday, October 28, 2010

Oreo Trifle

Ok, so basically I love Oreo Trifle. I have to thank my sister in law Amy for sharing this with me. After having tasted it I literally had to make my own. By my own I mean one just for me to eat, and share with no one else. No really I made a trifle for everyone and then one for me. Also I ate it so quickly that I have no pictures. But, this recipe is not only DELICIOUS, but beyond simple. Also, thanks to Oreo changing the color of the filling it can match any Holiday you want it to. I do not have measurements, so you can layer them as thick or thin as you like. If you feel like you have extra ingredients add another layer or make your own to each later. Enjoy!!

Oreo Trifle
Oreos
Cool Whip
Instant chocolate pudding (made)

Optional items: Caramel, m&m's, toffee, or any other tid bits that make you happy!

Find yourself a nice trifle bowl, or a tall bowl or Tupperware and lay down a layer of Oreos. You can break them up or you can put them down whole. I don't like them crushed too small, I like to be able to bite into Oreo softened by all the whipped goodness. Then layer the chocolate pudding and cool whip. My sister in law will mix some of the pudding and cool whip to create another shade of layering. You may do as you please. If you have other items you want to add just layer them in. Keep in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment