Thursday, October 28, 2010

Fall Trifle


Ok, so usually necessity is the mother of invention, but this time I must admit it was laziness that was the mother of invention. So I was home on a Saturday night and I wanted banana cream pie. I told my husband they were on sale and we should go get one. Well, by the time we got all the kids in bed we were too tired to go anywhere, but that did not get rid of the need for banana cream pie. So I checked out my pantry and got busy. This is what I came up with and I must say it was awesome!!
Fall Trifle
Molasses cookies or Ginger Snaps (these were molasses cookies from Costco and they were nice!)
instant vanilla pudding (made)
Bananas
Ice cream caramel topping
Cool Whip
Start by crumbling your cookies and layering them in the bottom of dish. Cover your crumbled cookies with vanilla pudding and then sliced bananas. Top with cool whip, drizzle with caramel and start over again. Chill and then enjoy with chillin with a loved one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment