Saturday, November 13, 2010

Pumpkin Pie with a twist!

Ok, so I was craving pumpkin pie and got a bit carried away. I decided to try it in my cookie pans again to have plenty, and it worked great!! One batch of my dough made two pans and then I just used the Libby's pumpkin pie recipe for my filling. I tripled it for the two pies. Now, here is where the twist comes in. I topped one with a sweet sour cream topping and it was AWESOME!! You could even throw this topping on a store bought pie and throw it in the oven for a few minutes. Everyone will be impressed with this one!

For my pie crust recipe click here
For Libby's Pumpkin pie recipe click here

Sour Cream Pie Topping (double if using on a cookie sheet pie)
16 Oz Sour Cream
4 Tbs Sugar
2 tsp Vanilla
Spread on top of baked pie and return to oven for another 3-5 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment