Friday, September 17, 2010

Candy Corn Kiss Cookies!!

So, have you seen all the Halloween stuff out? Of course you have. A few weeks ago it was annoying to me, but now I am getting excited and of course have begun to bake! I found these new Hershey Kisses at Target a couple of weeks ago and have had them sitting in my pantry while I was trying to come up with a great idea of how to use them. Well, being the baking nerd that I am I had this idea come to me in my sleep. Yes I bake and eat cookies in my sleep, and they are calorie free that way!! Anyway, these are beyond simple, they are bright and festive, and taste insanely good. I was hoping if I put them in these cupcake holders that read poison no one would eat them, sadly I was wrong. Guess I will just have to make another batch! Let me know what you think!


So here are the Kisses you are looking for. They are cute and tasty!!



Here they are unwrapped and ready to go!



And here they are melted and swirled to candy corn cookie perfection!!
Candy Corn Kiss Cookies
2 Packages Hershey Kisses Candy Corn Flavor
2 Cups Butter (softened or room temperature)
1 Cup Sugar
1 Cup Brown Sugar
2 Eggs
Cream together and add:
2 tsp. Vanilla
5 Cups Flour
Press into a greased cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until just golden. Remove and sprinkle your candy corn kisses evenly all over the top. Return the oven and bake for another minute or two until kisses are fully melted. Remove from oven and immediately swirl kisses with a knife and cool until chocolate is set.


No comments:

Post a Comment