Friday, January 15, 2010

Ultimate Butterfinger fudge brownies!!

Hey all, I had a crazy week so sorry for no update. If you are a chocolate and peanutbutter lover like me this recipe is for you. I needed something sweet for a stay in date with my husband and I knew this would fit the bill. I combine a bunch of things I love into one fabulous cookie. All it needs is a big scoop of icecream or a tall glass or milk to go with it. Enjoy and be sure to let me know what you think!

Ultimate Butterfinger Fudge Brownies
2 Cubes Margarine or Butter, melted
2 Cups Sugar
8-10 Tbs. Cocoa
1 Tbs. Vanilla
1 tsp. Salt
4 Eggs
1 1/2 cups Flour
1 Cup milk chocolate chips
1 Cup peanut butter chips
1/2 Cup Reeses Peices
6 Mini Butterfinger Bars, crushed

Combine all but the last two ingriedients and pour into a greased 9x13 pan. Top with the last two ingreidients and bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment