Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Rosette Cake

So this is a technique I learned from the I am baker website (listed below). She did this on a round cake like the one below. I loved it so much I topped a sheet cake with it and loved how it turned out. This is a simple way to dress up a sheet cake and it perfect for any occasion. All you do it put your frosting in a pastry bag that is fitted with a really large star tip. Make rosettes all over the cake close together and then fill in any empty spots with a swoosh of frosting and you are done!! Happy Frosting!!http://iammommy.typepad.com/i_am_baker/
Here is how is looks on a round cake and sprayed with edible food spray. It make it look like fresh cut roses!!



Here is a view from the top down, I love the pattern and texture to it!






No comments:

Post a Comment