Thursday, July 15, 2010

Chocolate Dipped Strawberry Crispies!!

Long time no blog! Please forgive me for my slow posting. I did want to sneak in this easy and tasty cookie. I saw the strawberry marshmallows at the store this week and had to grab a bag. This is a simple twist on your rice crispy treats. You add a flavored marshmallow and some chocolate, and all the sudden they are fun and fancy!! Enjoy!
So how awesome is it that these are the only ingredients you need? Melt you butter in a large pan on the stove. Then add the marshmallows and stir constantly until they are all melted together. (Tip: Be sure to melt these at a medium to low temperature. If you do it too fast or hot your cookies will be hard as rocks. I melted mine between a 4 and 5 on my stove.) Add 9 cups of rice crispies and press into a greased 9x13 pan.


Then all you have left to do is melt your chocolate chips in the microwave, spread sprinkle and eat!!

1 comment:

  1. Rebecca - I saw the strawberry marshmellows at the store the other day and thought of this post. So I bought them and we made them and we loved them. Thanks for the great idea. We hope that you are doing great and might have to try to popcorn recipe soon. Love, Angela

    ReplyDelete