Tuesday, November 10, 2009

No Crock, Just amazing cake!

Hey all! So I tried this slow cooker chocolate pudding cake this weekend and it was to die for! This recipe comes from the Goose Berry Patch Christmas 2009 magazine and believe me, you want to see the rest of the recipes. This was the perfect mix between a chewy brownie and a moist cake. It made a ton, made my house smell amazing, was easy to throw together and I didn't have to think about it again until I was ready to devour it. One option I would add is to change up the chocolate chips. Mint chocolate chips or peanut butter chips would be amazing. Just top it with whip cream or a favorite ice cream and your are set. Give it a try and tell me what you think!

Crock Pot Pudding Cake
18.25 oz Chocolate cake mix
3.9 oz instant chocolate pudding mix
2 Cups sour cream
4 Eggs
1 Cup water
3/4 Cup Oil
1/4 tsp. Salt
2 Cups chocolate chips

Beat together all ingredients until well combined. Pour into crock pot sprayed with non stick spray. Cover and cook on low for 5 hours or until toothpick comes out with moist crumbs. Serves 10-12.

No comments:

Post a Comment